We know that getting Delta-8’s best prices is important to you. Getting a high-quality hemp product at a good price is crucial. And nobody wants to waste their hard-earned cash unnecessarily. With Delta-8 being so new it’s hard to know what a reasonable Delta-8 price per gram is. It’s popularity has skyrocketed in the past few years, leading to a huge number of new products popping up in the market. Different products and brands may have very different pricing for their items.
These differences in pricing can be both confusing and frustrating, so we’re here to help you navigate it all. We’ll talk about the average Delta-8 price per gram and the factors that go into it.
Delta-8’s Price Per Gram
It’s impossible to give an exact Delta-8 price per gram as there are several factors that can influence such a variation. The quality of the Delta-8 and the type of product for example, can all change the amount you are expected to fork over. A few of these factors include, but are not limited to:
- Product Type: The type of Delta-8 product has a big influence on its pricing. Some products are more intensive to manufacture (like a Delta-8 Vape Cartridge vs. a Delta-8 Rice Krispie Treat) or might be offered in different types of packaging that would otherwise drive up the cost.
- Quality: Another key factor that dictates the price is quality. This is arguably the most important factor of all – and the logic is simple: You Get What You Pay For. Sure, you can probably find some super cheap Delta-8 products, but at that point you run the risk of experiencing sub-par quality.
Hemp brands should be including both an ingredients list and their certificate of analysis reports conducted by an accredited third-party lab detailing out everything that should and should not be in the finished product.
Of course, this is not to say that the most expensive Delta-8 products are always the best. Some companies mark up their products unreasonably. Or charge for things that may not be as important to you as the consumer. It’s best to shop around until you’ve found a reputable company with decent pricing for quality products.
- Location: Location should also be considered. A local smoke shop in one state may charge more for the same product being sold online by the manufacturer. Location also determines approximate shipping time, which may influence the final price of your goods.
- Packaging: We touched on this above, but packaging also influences the price. Certain brands have amazing packaging, whereas other may lack that. The higher-end materials used for certain products will most certainly drive up the price.
- Support: The overall experience you have when you work with a hemp company also factors into the price. Some brands offer excellent customer service, while others do not. Once again, you get what you pay for.
It’s also important to note that pricing for Delta-8 is usually not calculated per gram. It’s often based on the milligrams of Delta-8. Although you can purchase some Delta-8 THC online that includes at least one gram, the industry is just now moving towards higher capacity products.
Nevertheless, here is some pricing information to consider:
- Delta-8 Price per Gram – Vape Cartridges & Disposables: The current price of Delta-8 Vape Cartridges & Disposables are about $0.021 and $0.018 per mg respectively. This equates to about $21 and $17 across both the cartridges and disposables. Remember, the industry is moving towards higher capacity products, so you can expect to see standard, 1-gram products to be cheaper these days.
- Delta-8 Price per Gram – Gummies: The industry average price per gram of Delta-8 edibles is about $0.015 per mg. This equates to around $15 for Delta-8 Gummies at 300MG per package. As Delta-8 potency and/or quantity per package increases, you can expect to pay a little more.
Find the Best Delta-8 Deals
In addition to Delta-8 vape cartridges, disposables, and gummies, several other Delta-8 products are available in the market. Just looking at Eighty Six’s product collections alone, you can find yourself enjoying a wide variety of different Delta-8-infused products to further enhance your experience while simultaneously spicing things up. You can score yourself the Jen & Berry’s Delta-8 Syringe, the all-new Delta-8 Caramel Chews, or even the Piña Express Delta-8 Pre-Roll.
You need to consider the above factors when looking for the best bang for your buck. The quality, packaging, support, and product type all play key roles in how much you’d be expected to pay. And let’s be real, the hemp-derived, psychoactive cannabinoid game has been experiencing an influx of Delta-8-centric products over the last few years. With the sheer amount of product flooding the market, knowing who has the best deals while still maintaining some semblance of quality is significantly harder.
Ultimately, it’s best to shop around and focus more on the quality of the product more so than just the dollar amount. Choose a company that offers COAs for all its items and believe in the value of high quality Delta-8 over anything else.
Once you’ve found that company, you can then decide if the price is right.
At Eighty Six, we take quality very seriously. All of our products have been thoroughly tested for safety – with all products including the most recent batch-tested certificate of analysis reports readily available on our website and included in all orders. And in addition to your peace of mind knowing that all of our Delta-8 products are safe, we are priced competitively to ensure that you are paying for quality time and again. At the end of the day, we’d want you to experience all that Delta-8 can offer without you needing to pick up a second job just to afford your habit.
Pro-Tip: Make the most of the Delta-8 you buy. Pay attention to the dosing recommendations and remember that you can always take more as needed but not the other way around. Being smart about how much you consume can mean the world between saving your product and needing to buy more unnecessarily.
As with any product, the pricing for Delta-8 can vary greatly depending on the brand, the quality, and much more. It’s best to focus on the quality of the products when you choose where you want to buy your Delta-8.
The pricing for Delta-8 products can vary based on a few different factors. Be sure to decide what is important in such a product and go from there. Delta-8 is typically priced around the same amount as hemp-derived CBD and is usually cheaper than standard recreational- or medical-grade cannabis products. The fact that Delta-8 is considered federally legal under the Fam Bill may be part of why it is usually less expensive than traditional marijuana.
Just as it’s not a wise decision to buy extremely cheap Delta-8 products, you may also want to avoid products that are egregiously overpriced. Look for a reputable company with safety-tested products selling at a reasonable price. Do your research, and once you find a trusted brand with high-quality and competitively priced products, you’re set.
Good luck and happy hunting!